Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pietermaritzburg Tea Party Update

I am sad to say I am cancelling the Tea party in Pietermaritzburg this Saturday. It's not in my nature to call of something once I've started it, but I have been prescribed lots of bed rest in this precious first trimester and am just so grateful to have hosted such a lovely tea in Hillcrest earlier this month just in time.

I will still be at the Colony Night Market this Friday from 6 til 9pm with a little help from my amazing family and will put my best foot forward this month stocking local shops. Be sure to stop in and buy handmade this season!

Pietermaritzburg: Pure
Hillcrest: Heather Belle {Heritage Market} & Nixz
Kloof: Fat Tuesday & Vintage Rose {Piggly Wiggly}
Durban: Mooi
Ballito: White Summer
Cape Town: Meanwhile



No comments:

Post a Comment