Wednesday, October 19, 2011

November Tea Parties

It's hard to showcase year round what it is exactly that I make in my little workroom. 

Part of the reason is that I have a policy - more of a discipline really - I don't ever let stock sit on my desk unless it's purely a sample. I like to keep my stockists up-to-date as quickly as I can and so the week it's made, is the week it's gone. I love my little policy, but when a friend, family member or acquantaince would like a piece for themselves or for a gift, my selection is limited. My assistant has helped me with replication and so I must say I do have more stock than normal at any given time these days, but you get the picture. Hence, the year-end tea parties! 

I put my whole heart and energy into making the best and most beautiful selection possible along with tea, treats and chats. I will have one in Gillits & one in Pietermarizburg. I'd love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment