Wednesday, January 11, 2012

All in a day's work

First work day of the year. Between my assistant and I, we ploughed through my to-do list like champions. We talked over a cup of coffee about the highlights of 2011 and  discussed which areas I'd like to see the business grow this year. 

We researched new potential stockists and filtered all the details into an excel spreadsheet. I could not survive without excel. We designed and assembled about a dozen colourful summer necklaces. We created samples of a pretty new off-white lace 'Ruffle' hairclip - which i love! - and finally, I did stock-take at two shops and photographed the clothing range at one to start the design process.

Happy - a little drained from the sweltering heat - but happy nonetheless and inspired.



No comments:

Post a Comment