Monday, November 15, 2010

Tea Party Planning: Cupcake ideas

Last night I realized that in the midst of all the tea party planning, I hadn't had time to sit and find some cute and yummy cupcake recipes! Even though my daily eating plan is trying to take a turn for the healthy, I think this calls for an exception. Here are a few of the ones I found last night, and I am hopefully going to try and experiment with one of them this afternoon.

Red Velvet Cupakes

Oreo Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes

Snickers Cupcakes

2 comments:

  1. Go for the cream cheesecake cupcakes!!So bummed that I wont be able to be there to eat the cupcakes!! Def a day for exceptions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, those are the ones I tried today! I halved the recipe because it's actually quite expensive, but they turned out great! The consistency is definitely cheescakey and not cupakey. A fun treat and the oreo on the bottom seriously makes it. Love and miss you! xo

    ReplyDelete