Sunday, November 21, 2010

Less than a week before the 1st tea party!

I would just be lying if I allowed you to believe that I was working away in a neat and dreamy organized space. With all the jewelry-making mania of this week to prepare for the first tea party of three, I have moved from my desk and settled down on a much bigger table downstairs. Way more roomy for the ever-growing mountains of bead and chain (!) - a little less organized - but much comfier for late night crafting and this busy season.




A little side note: I tried my hand at the Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes to see if they would work as a tea party treat, and they are definitely delicious. My only apprehension is that they are more of a 'dessert with ice-cream' kind of thing and I think something like the Snickers Cupcakes may be a better option. I'll have to give those a try this week. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment