Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kristi Kyle online shop!

I have been working on my local website {ZAR currency} for what seems like forever, but the good news is that it's finally live! Excited? Yes! This is my first online store so I am sure there will be a bit of trial & error, but I can promise that each and every order will be monitored with care and I will be prompt to reply any e-mail queries.

To celebrate, all online orders placed in the month of March will receive 20% off by entering the Discount Code: MARCH20. As of this very moment pages are stocked with an assortment of hair accessories including the latest zipper design but keep popping by for jewellery listings later this month.

Happy shopping!

 {INTERNATIONAL purchases can still be made through my Etsy store}

No comments:

Post a Comment