Thursday, February 17, 2011

Recycled Headbands

So after about a month of thinking and fiddling around with different designs (it's actually shocking how long it's taken me!), here are the first four sample headbands - colours will vary per batch. These are part of my Recycled Accessory collection, and these samples were made from bits of a vintage scarf, a second-hand blouse and a hand-me-down t-shirt. I will have a photo shoot for these hopefully before too long, but it's just go go go at the moment. I have an appointment tomorrow to see about putting these in a boutique. Fingers crossed!

Overall, I'm really happy with them. All except the elastic I chose, which I'll switch out for orders and keep these just for samples. It could be just a little more comfortable and I would like to use rounded elastic. And then that should be that :)

{Duo and Trio 'Ruffle" headbands}


{Single and Trio 'Lollipop" headbands}

No comments:

Post a Comment