Monday, January 17, 2011

Valentine's Day Sale

For the first time in the history of my blog (pretty short history, but still), I have decided to have a Valentine's Day Sales featuring some appropriately-coloured necklaces from my Nautical Collection. Three different designs that you can e-mail me to order. If you are not in the Durban area, I will also e-mail you shipping prices, currency exchange rate and my paypal address {local and international}.

Red Wooden 'Long and Chunky' 
{silver-plated chain and links + wooden accent beads}
R 125


Red Pearl 'Long and Chunky' 
{silver-plated chain and links + imitation pearls}
R125


Red Pearl + Wooden 'Long and Luxe' 
{silver-plated chain and links + wooden accent beads + imitation pearls}
R100


For other fun sales, Nadia from Cupcake Couture has a few pieces left on her blog and so does Pippa from the Thrift Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment